NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A
PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR
RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The Dunkin’ Hacks Contest (“Contest”) begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 8, 2020 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on December 12, 2020 (the “Contest Period”). All eligible Entries received throughout the Contest Period will be judged to determine three (3) Grand Prize Winners.
3. HOW TO ENTER: A TikTok account
is required to enter and can be opened for free by downloading the TikTok
application from the Apple store or Google Play. Entrants (“you” or “Entrant”)
must have their account settings set to public and be a follower of the Dunkin’
account at @Dunkin. To enter, a web-enabled mobile device (e.g.,
iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, Android, etc.) (each, an “Eligible Device”), and
Internet access is required. If you don’t already have a TikTok account, visit http://www.TikTok.com/ to create one. Please
note that you must agree to comply with the TikTok Terms of Service (http://TikTok.com/legal/terms/) in order to
create your TikTok account. It is free to create an account.
There are two (2) ways to enter (method 1 requires a purchase and method 2 is no purchase necessary):
1. At the start of the Contest Period, @Dunkin will post the call to action, “show or tell us your Dunkin’ menu hack” and ask their followers to answer by submitting a TikTok showing their Dunkin’ Menu Hack, tagging @Dunkin, and using #DunkinMenuHackContest in order to receive one (1) entry.
2. At the start of the Contest Period, @Dunkin will post the call to action, “show or tell us your Dunkin’ menu hack” and ask their followers to answer by submitting a TikTok describing their Dunkin’ Menu Hack, tagging @Dunkin, and using #DunkinMenuHackContest in order to receive one (1) entry.
All content submitted shall herein be referred to as the entry (the “Entry”). There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, throughout the Contest Period. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or TikTok account. Incomplete Entries, Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, Entries that do not fully comply with these Official Rules, including, without limitation the submission guidelines (“Submission Guidelines”) detailed below, or Entries which subvert the Entry process, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will not be eligible. Proof of submission of post does not constitute proof of delivery or Entry during Contest Period. Entries received from any person, regardless of email address used, in excess of the above stated limitation, will be void. All Entries must be received during the Contest Period to be eligible. The computer clock of the Administrator is the official timekeeping device. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Entering via the methods stated above constitutes your consent to these Official Rules. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with TikTok. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor, and not to TikTok. In the event any other people are depicted in your Entry, you attest that they are 18 years or older and they have agreed that you may submit such content.
4. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: In the event the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines that any Entry contains content that does not comply with these Official Rules or does not otherwise comply with regulatory guidelines, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the Entry. Entry must be original to Entrant and owned by Entrant. Entry must not have been submitted previously in a contest of any kind or previously exhibited or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond your immediate circle of friends and family) through any means. Any Entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor's sole discretion, will be disqualified. Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group). Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third-party materials (other than Sponsor-owned), or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to, corporate logos, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements, other than Sponsor’s), or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and will disqualify the Entry. Photos may not be owned, taken or edited by a professional photographer. Entry must not contain viruses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information. Entrants and all submitted Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image/brand image as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, or Entry will be disqualified from the Contest. The Entry must not disparage persons or organizations associated with Sponsor. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether an Entry is eligible. Any Entry not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with TikTok. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to TikTok.
5. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS: By submitting an Entry, Entrant hereby irrevocably grants the Contest Entities the non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide rights to use, reproduce, publish, edit, market, store, adapt, assign, sell, dispose of, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or excerpts of the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its discretion) in perpetuity, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, and/or other Sponsor-selected media).
6. ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Each Entrant represents and warrants as follows: (i) Entrant's Entry is non-professional and the sole, original work of the Entrant, which has not been copied or otherwise plagiarized, in whole or in part, from any other source (other than the Sponsor-provided content) and, as of the date of Entry submission, is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (ii) Entrant's Entry has not been published previously or submitted in any other competition; (iii) Entrant owns all rights in and to the Entry (as may be applicable despite usage of Sponsor materials); (iv) Entrant's Entry does not and will not violate or infringe upon (nor is it at risk of infringing) any third party rights, including without limitation copyright, trademark rights, privacy rights (including portrayal in a false light), publicity rights, or other intellectual property rights; and (v) Entrant's Entry does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and is not and will not be considered defamatory or libelous. Each Entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Contest Entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of Entrant under these Official Rules.
7. JUDGING: All eligible Entries received during the Contest Period will be judged within three (3) business days after the end of the Contest Period by Sponsor-selected judges, based on the following criteria: Originality/Creativity (50%); Adherance to Contest Theme (25%); and Perceived Appeal/Taste (25%); to determine three (3) Grand Prize winners, subject to verification. In the event of a tie, tied Entries will be re-judged based solely on: Originality/Creativity (100%). Decisions of Sponsor-selected judges are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION/CONFIRMATION: The potential Prize Winner is not an official winner unless and until Sponsor confirms such. The potential Prize Winner (defined below) will be notified via a DM to his/her/their TikTok handle, in accordance with the contact information provided at the time of Entry, on or about December 15, 2020. Potential winner may need to accept @dunkin as a follower on TikTok to receive a direct message. Sponsor will make two (2) attempts, two (2) calendar days apart, to contact the potential Prize Winner via such method. Such potential Prize Winner will have two (2) calendar days from the time of the first notification attempt to respond to Sponsor or else Sponsor will move on and notify an alternate potential Prize Winner, time permitting. If any notification or notification attempt is returned as undeliverable or as an error, or if the potential Prize Winner declines his/her/their prize, then the prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential Prize Winner (if any) will be contacted, time permitting.
9. GRAND PRIZE: Once confirmed officially as a Grand Prize Winner, per Section 8 above, each Grand Prize winner (“Prize Winner”) will have their Menu Hack shown on the NEW Dunkin’ Menu Hack Menu, one (1) adult Dunkin’ Onesie, and one (1) $100 Dunkin’ Gift Card (each, a “Grand Prize”). The ARV of the Grand Prize is one hundred and sixty five dollars ($165). The ARV of all prizes to be awarded is four hundred and ninety-five dollars ($495).
No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for each Grand Prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to Grand Prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a Grand Prize of equal intrinsic value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed.
11. LIMITATION OF
Entrants agree that the Contest Entities: (a) shall not be responsible or
liable for, and hereby release the Contest Entities from, any claims, losses,
damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in
part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest or any Contest-related
activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or
inability to use each Grand Prize, and (b) have not made any warranty,
representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with
respect to each Grand Prize, including, without limitation, to such Grand Prize’s
quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Contest Entities shall not be
liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or
irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful,
negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents,
servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent
or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not
an employee of the Contest Entities; or (3) by any other cause, condition or
event whatsoever beyond the control of the Contest Entities. Failure of Sponsor
to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. Sponsor
reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without
materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest. UNDER NO
CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS
HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY
OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
12. REQUEST FOR WINNER: For the name of the Prize Winner, available after January 12, 2021, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to: Dunkin’ Hacks Contest Winner, c/o Sunflower Group, 575 West Street, Mansfield, MA 02048.
13. Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.